» To download our most recent Audited Financial Statements, Click Here
» To download our most recent IRS Form 990, Click Here
RCS is proud to share our financial information. Over the past 10 years, RCS has maintained an average administrative percent of less than 10%. We strive to ensure that your contributions make the most impact possible right here in our community.
To feed the hungry, help homeless families return to self-sufficiency and empower survivors of domestic violence.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in RCS, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the RCS governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to RCS’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about your donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing RCS will be professional in nature. RCS Management Staff.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for your name to be deleted from our mailing lists. RCS will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and right answers.
The text of this statement is adapted from the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and adopted in November 1993.