Thank you, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, for your generous support of the RCS Food Bank!
- Each year, the RCS Food Bank directly distributes over one million pounds of food to more than 70,000 Pinellas County residents!
- Only 2% of the participants we serve are homeless–many are working, and just having difficulty making ends meet.
- Nearly half of the people we serve are seniors or children.
- While November and December are typically the months we receive the most food donations, food insecurity is a year-round problem.
- With children out of school for the summer, the number of families that need our assistance actually goes up during the summer months, right as our supply is going down.
Your support is coming at a perfect time for us, and a perfect time for your Pinellas County neighbors in need!
Please complete the form below and we will get you set up with a food collection barrel and any information you need.